The Easter long weekend is a “hop, skip and a jump” away, and we can’t wait to get out and spend time with family and friends.
Here are 5 of our favourite activities that are fun for the whole family:
- Explore one of Joburg’s most iconic buildings with Dlale Nje, Ponte https://iamjoburg.africa/tour/dlale-nje-ponte/
- Take a walk through Sophiatown with Eyitha Tours, the home of jazz the Chicago of South Africa, the mother of style ,unity and rainbow. https://iamjoburg.africa/tour/eyitha-tours/
- Go on an adventure exploring the streets of Soweto with Lebo’s Backpackers https://iamjoburg.africa/tour/soweto-walking-tour/
- Curious? Explore Maboneng with Curiocity https://iamjoburg.africa/tour/maboneng-precinct-tour/
- Satisfy that craving for a taste of Africa with Franck exploring Rocky Street in Yeoville the “United States of Africa” https://iamjoburg.africa/tour/taste-of-africa/