It’s a New Year and if you have only make one resolution this year it should be to have more fun. Here is a list of five adventures to get you started in 2023.
Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul
- Join the chefs at Lebo’s in their Outdoor Kitchen and restaurant where they cook the traditional way – in potjies (cast iron pots) over fire. Make use of vegetables and herbs in their own and community garden together with fresh ingredients and exotic spices to learn how to stir up a chicken stew, vegetarian curry with the African starch pap and their famous chakalaka salad https://iamjoburg.africa/tour/lebos-soweto-food-tour/
- Join Kennedy from Microadventures for an art tour and be inspired to create your own art piece. https://iamjoburg.africa/tour/art-me-jozi/
- Visit the place of our ancestors minutes a way from the hustle and bustle of the city and explore the wide open spaces and vistas on a bicycle https://iamjoburg.africa/tour/cradle-of-humankind-cycle-tour/
- Plan something special for your loved one, family or special friend. There’s no time like now https://iamjoburg.africa/tour/zuri-destination/
- Still need help? The Mzansi Tourism Team has you covered https://iamjoburg.africa/tour/mzansi-tourism-experience/